Elite infantry unit
The Vanguard is the elite infantry unit of the Cartel.
Vanguards are the Cartel's most secret operatives. Armed with the Chinese QCW-05 SMG, they are efficient killers of enemy infantry. Vanguards have given up their identities and vanished from all known official public records.
Costs 1000. Researched at the headquarters. In the regrettable case of the death of a mercenary under contract with the Cartel, half of its recruitment fees are refunded.
Costs 1500 and 500. Researched at the headquarters. Grants Vanguards the ability to assault and capture enemy vehicles.
Costs 500. Researched at the stealth lab. Increases the Vanguard's hitpoints.
This article is a stub.
You can help Act of Aggression Wiki by expanding it.
- Your problem requires some delicacy?
- Optical camouflage activated!
- Whatever you want.
- Vanguard, good to go.
- I'm taking my shot!
- Don't try running, you'll only die tired!
- Blending into the shadows!
When Capturing A POW
- I normally don't take prisoners!
When Ordered To Get In
- How nice of you to give us a ride!
When A Target Has Been Eliminated
- Target eliminated, nice and clean!