Sniper infantry unit
Barrett M107A2 anti-material rifle
|“That one might stick ya in!”
The SAS uses an anti-material sniper rifle to inflict heavy damage on both infantry and vehicles. This makes the SAS a strong early-game unit. This strength, however, is balanced by a relatively high cost, low hit-points, long build time and relatively slow movement speed.
Costs 750. Researched at the barracks. SAS's sniper rifle fires depleted uranium rounds, which increases the SAS' damage against vehicles.
This article is a stub.
You can help Act of Aggression Wiki by expanding it.
- SAS reporting!
- What's your plan?
- New location is in sight, sir.
When found the enemy
- Target ahead! Permission to engage?
- Death from the shadows!
When killed enemy infantry
- That one might stick ya in!
- The SAS unit is based on the real-life British Special Air Service, an elite corps of the British Army, tasked with high-risk roles, including covert reconnaissance, counter-terrorism and hostage rescue.
- It should be noted that, even though the in-game model and icon suggest otherwise, the SAS is not a stealth unit, and is not silenced either.
- Eugen Systems, Focus Home Interactive, Act of Aggression. September 2, 2015.
- Wikipedia: Special Air Service
- Wikipedia: XM107/M107 Barrett rifle
- Sniper - US Army counterpart
- Jackal - Cartel counterpart