Sniper infantry unit
Barrett M107A2 anti-material rifle
| “That one might stick ya in!”|
The SAS uses an anti-material sniper rifle to inflict heavy damage on both infantry and vehicles. This makes the SAS a strong early-game unit. This strength, however, is balanced by a relatively high cost, low hit-points, long build time and relatively slow movement speed.
| DU rounds|
Costs 750. Researched at the barracks. SAS's sniper rifle fires depleted uranium rounds, which increases the SAS' damage against vehicles.
This article is a stub.
You can help Act of Aggression Wiki by expanding it.
- SAS reporting!
- What's your plan?
- New location is in sight, sir.
When found the enemy
- Target ahead! Permission to engage?
- Death from the shadows!
When killed enemy infantry
- That one might stick ya in!
- The SAS unit is based on the real-life British Special Air Service, an elite corps of the British Army, tasked with high-risk roles, including covert reconnaissance, counter-terrorism and hostage rescue.
- It should be noted that, even though the in-game model and icon suggest otherwise, the SAS is not a stealth unit, and is not silenced either.
- Wikipedia: Special Air Service
- Wikipedia: XM107/M107 Barrett rifle
- Sniper - US Army counterpart
- Jackal - Cartel counterpart