|Kawasaki OH-1 Ninja|
Light recon helicopter
Type 91 missiles (Upgrade)
The OH-1 Ninja is a stealth light recon helicopter of the Chimera. Unarmed, they are best used for recon missions.
However, once the Ninja is upgraded with Type 91 missiles it becomes an invisible killer. Groups of Ninjas can serve as fast and highly mobile fire-brigade units.
The Ninja is an early-game air recon vehicle. True to it's name, it can scour the battlefield while remaining hidden thanks to its optical camouflage.
Having a large sight radius and being able to detect stealth units while remaining hidden itself makes the Ninja an excellent spotter for vehicles having an attack range far greater than their own line of sight, such as the Puma's Spike-LR missiles and the Buratino MLRS.
|Type 91 missiles|
Costs 1000. Researched at the support bay. Equips Ninjas with long-range anti-aircraft missiles.
- Ninja! Reading you loud and clear.
- Where do you wanted me to go?
- Need some recon?
- OK, we'll get there as fast as we can
- I'll be there soon!
- Nobody will notice us.
- Right now, sir.
- Going as fast as we can
When found the enemy
- Having movement down there!
- The Ninja unit is based off the Task Force Talon's Comanche from Act of War. The TFT Comanche starts off unarmed but can later be upgraded with anti-tank missiles.