This page lists news items posted at the wiki.
- Anybody may post news items which are related to Act of Aggression, as well as the wiki itself.
- To submit news in this category, simply create a blog page and add it to Category:News
- To see the most recent news and comments, you might need to refresh this page's cache.
Current news[edit | edit source]
Yesterday, Act of Aggression went out of its early access beta to its official release. The game released with an improved user interface, two campaigns, and about 20 playable maps. It will be some time later that Eugen
will make another Wargame will
add (hopefully) free DLC to the game.
All articles with the upcoming template should now have that template removed and use the in-text citations.
Here are the poll results for "Have you ever played Act of War: Direct Action and/or Act of War: High Treason?".
- I have owned and played them. - 209
- I heard of these games, but did not have the chance to play them. - 79
- I never heard of these games. - 56
Glad to see that there are many Act of War veterans who are looking forward to Act of Aggression.
Yesterday, the Cartel faction was added as the third playable faction in the Act of Aggression Early Access Beta. Thus the new poll will be "What is your favorite faction in Act of Aggression?".
- Cartel and Zoom Patch on the Act of Aggression Devblog
As the VIP beta is on its last day, I decided to compose a to-do list/maintenance report for this wiki.
- United States Army
- U.S. Army units pages
- U.S. Army structures pages
- U.S. Army upgrades pages
- War on the Cartel
- Shanghai Crash
- United States of America
- U.S. Army upgrades
- Battle of Isfahan
Since the United States Army was the only playable faction in this VIP beta, I recommend that only unit, structure, and upgrade icons of the US Army extracted using the Wargame Modding Suite should be uploaded to this wiki. Chimera and Cartel UI icons should be uploaded once the open beta has begun, or if there is an official press release pertaining to the Chimera or Cartel.
- 1 Merry Christmas From Eugen
- 2 Newsletter Focus on AoA (December 26)
- 3 Wargame forums migration
- 4 Social Network & Forum Discussions
Merry (Late) Christmas! Eugen Systems recently released an Act of Aggression Christmas card showing the F-35 (or Rudolph-35 in this case), PAK FA, and the Su-47 fighter jets.
The Newsletter of Focus released an article unveiling new information, screenshots, and concept art of Act of Aggression.
- Newsletter Article
On December 17, the official Wargame forums was migrated from Focus' servers to Eugens' under a new URL (http://forums.eugensystems.com) in order to host Act of Aggression's forum.
- Announcement by MadMat
Here are some useful links for semi-active/active online discussions about Act of Aggression that may reveal information about the game. Unfortunately most of the forum discussions listed are in French, so feel free to add any links in the comments.
- CanardPC forum (French)
- Cold War Spirit forums
- Act of Aggression subreddit
Facebook album can be seen here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.828796057161033.1073741839.104299449610701&type=3
- Official website
- CanardPC - Issue #296