Powered exoskeleton infantry
BRG-15 15mm machine gun
HULC anthropomorphic exoskeleton
|“Be my guest!”
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Costs 1750. Researched at the defensive center. Exosoldiers are able to slowly regenerate health after being damaged.
Costs 1000 and 750. Researched at the research lab. Doubles the exosoldier's speed.
Allows FELIN, SAS Sniper, and Exosuit Infantry to capture enemy buildings.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
The Exosoldier is a very strong, very healthy, and very fast infantry unit. Like all Chimera infantry units, they can be upgraded to allow them to capture buildings, something that they are pretty good at considering their speed and large health pool.
Their Speed also allows them to be used as a quick reaction force (not to be confused with SPEAR QRF, the in-game group of units and structures), especially against light, anti-armor vehicles, such as the Scorpio or Stryker ATGM and MGS. Their speed also allows them to charge mobile artillery units effectively, as they will move fast enough to avoid most artillery damage.
Pros:[edit | edit source]
- Very fast
- 15.5mm HMG is very powerful, especially against light vehicles and helicopters
- Very healthy
- Has upgrades for increased speed, health regeneration, and building capture
Cons:[edit | edit source]
- Require groups to be effective
- Worse at fighting against infantry in CQB (inside buildings)
- Can be difficult to keep in infantry forces as they outrun their standard counterparts
Quotes[edit | edit source]
This article is a stub.
You can help Act of Aggression Wiki by expanding it.
- Exosoldier, all suited up!
- Your orders, sir?
- I hear you very well, sir!
- I can tear them apart with that.
- Let me give 'em a taste of my gun!
- Do you know how much that thing weighs!?
- We will make it there.
- Be my guest!
When detecting the enemy
- Hostile spotted!
- I won't feel anything, but they will.
- Good! Battle is a good redeemer.
- Blow up the door and get in!
Upon killing an enemy
- They're blown to pieces!
When under attack
- Taking fire!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Eugen Systems, Focus Home Interactive, Act of Aggression. September 2, 2015.