Mobile anti-ballistic missile launcher
The Antey-2500 is the Chimera's heavy SAM and anti-superweapon unit. The Antey can be loaded with up to 2 (4 with upgrade) interceptor missiles to neutralize enemy superweapons within its range, while also attacking enemy aircraft in a far greater radius.
Costs 2500. Loads the launcher with one ready-to-fire S-300VM missile.
Costs 1000 and 250. Researched at the anti-ballistic center. Doubles the amount of interceptor missiles that the Antey-2500 can be loaded with.
Costs 1500 and 250. Researched at the anti-ballistic center. Increases the Antey-2500's interceptor missile range.
- The Antey-2500 is most likely based off of the Task Force Talon's guardian drone from Act of War, due to the fact that both units are mobile anti-superweapon units. However the guardian drone is a single-purpose and single-use weapon, whereas the Antey-2500 can also attack aircraft and only expends a unit of ammunition instead of itself when against enemy superweapons.
- Unlike its counterparts, the Antey-2500 is a mobile platform and only cost credits to refill.
- Eugen Systems, Focus Home Interactive, Act of Aggression. September 2, 2015.
- Wikipedia: S-300VM
- Patriot defense system - U.S. Army equivalent
- Skyguard turret - Cartel equivalent